Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The date!

The date with the sorority girl went really well, I thought. I took her to a local bar and arcade and we had a good night laughing and playing games. I really have no way of knowing if she is just using me for nice dates, or actually likes me like she claims she does. I guess time will tell. I'm on the fence as to what she is doing. I like her a lot, I just forget what it's like to be taken seriously anymore. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

I got invited to the Super Bowl party at her friend's apartment on Sunday. So I went ahead and attended that. Her friend's seemed to like me, but I guess I just don't know. I enjoyed myself, and she claims to have as well.

She seems really busy, and it's her second semester of her senior year. She'll be off to grad school as soon as she graduates, and I'm not convinced that it makes any sense to actually date her. I just haven't spent enough time with her yet to know.

It definitely kinda stinks when she knows you don't have anything going on at night, and she takes off to trivia night without even asking if you want to tag along. Maybe I'm just over-thinking things, but I definitely would have invited her to trivia night with me had I been the one going.

So I'm going to try a little experiment here to see how seriously she is taking me. I'm going to text her when I'm texted, and she will have to ask about when I'm free next if she wants to hang out. If she never calls me asking if I'm free, then I guess I'll have my answer, and epoch 8 of the undateable college guy will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment